Are you getting excited for IMEX America? We definitely are! The IMEX show is the premier meet-up destination for the meetings and event industry. They’re expecting 3,100 Exhibitors, 3,000 Hosted Buyers and 2,000 additional Attendees. It runs next week, 10/18-10/20 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Phil and Ashton from Meeting Tomorrow will be there, and they’re pumped for the opportunity to learn and network with a ton of current and potential connections. We’re honored to be sharing a booth with Giant iTab — come see what all the fuss is about at booth #864. For a sneak peak at the product, check out our Giant iPhone rental page.
In this post, I’m going to highlight some of the awesome technology suppliers that you must talk to at the show. So let’s get right into the list.
- Giant iTab (booth #864): They make a beautiful touchscreen product that is perfect for showcasing mobile apps. As you’re walking around the IMEX show floor, you’ll see a number of Giant iTabs running the IMEX America app, which will help you find your way around, view the education schedule, and plan your day. The iTabs look and act like smartphones, but at a huge scale. They can run iOS and Android apps exactly as they would appear on phones.
- Boomset (booth #464): Disclaimer — Boomset is another trusted partner here at Meeting Tomorrow! And that’s for good reason. We work with them to provide onsite check-in solutions for event organizers, and we’ve partnered to create a ton of happy customers. At IMEX, they’ll be showing off a new plastic card printing option. Go check it out, and say hi to Rachael and Jinal.
- EventCollab (IMEXpitch finalist): They are one of 5 finalists for the popular IMEXpitch contest. The winner of the contest gets some great press coverage, as well as a free exhibit booth for next year’s show. EventCollab is a web-based solution that gives event planners a single place to facilitate work with their event teams and vendors, manage schedules, delegate tasks, and share files.
- EventGeek (IMEXpitch finalist): EventGeek helps you manage venues, vendors, printing, shipping, and budgets for all of your events. This tool may be just the one you’ve been looking for to help measure and increase the ROI of your meetings & events.
- Grip (IMEXpitch finalist): Their tagline is “the first event networking app powered by artificial intelligence.” Simply put, they help people connect more effectively at events. They do this by matching guests based on profiles and interests, and using a mutual opt-in to facilitate connections. Essentially Tinder for events! Also, the app learns about your preferences during the process, improving the customized recommendations.
- Invite the Media (IMEXpitch finalist): They help you drive media coverage for your event. This can get you valuable press, and increase attendance. They offer several pricing packages, depending on the type of coverage you need.
- Showslice (IMEXpitch finalist): This London-based company helps meeting planners save money. Their service allows customers to share event infrastructure, and the costs associated w/ those services. This includes the costs planners incur for equipment, labor, and other necessities.
One thing is for sure — the competition is tough this year for IMEXpitch.
I hope everyone has a fun and productive show!