The iPad Pro has just been released and promises to be the largest and most powerful iOS device to date. Apple’s keynote presentation showcased both the design and work potential of the iPad Pro, as well as the Apple pencil and new smart keyboard.
With a desktop class cpu that outperforms 80% of portable PCs for cpu tasks and 90% for graphics tasks, we see a lot of reasons for event professionals to get excited about the iPad Pro. That’s why we’re now offering iPad Pro rentals for meetings and events nationwide.
Call 1-877-633-8866 to reserve your iPad Pro rental today!
Apple’s promo video for the iPad Pro.
iPad Pro Special Features
- 78% more screen area (12.9″ instead of 9.7″)
- 6.9mm thin (iPad Air is 6.1mm)
- 1.57lb (original iPad is 1.54lb)
- Doubled touch refresh rate & increased touch sensitivity
- 5.6 million pixels, the highest resolution of any iOS device
- 10-hour battery life w/ variable refresh rate for greater energy efficiency
- A9x chip w/ desktop class performance cpu
- Edit 3 streams of 4k video simultaneously
- New 4-speaker sound architecture
- Magnetic contacts relay both power and data bi-directionally
- Apple pencil with the precision to touch a single pixel
Why are you most excited about iPad Pro? Leave a comment below and let us know how you plan to use it. We’ve also blogged on creative ways to implement iPads at events.
Meeting Tomorrow offers iPad Rentals for event professionals to utilize at trade shows, meetings and conferences. Call 1-877-633-8866 to reserve your iPad Pro rental today.