Meeting Tomorrow is a 15-year-old company with a startup feel, with a team of 80 friendly employees, 2 dogs, headquartered in the Ravenswood corridor of Chicago. We service the event industry by providing technology services and equipment to enable live and virtual events nationwide. We do 10,000+ events a year ranging anywhere from small sales meeting setups to large conferences with thousands of attendees. We offer the best coworkers you’ll find anywhere, extensive training and professional development, great benefits, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Profit bonus: we share 10% of our net profit with employees who work at MT the full calendar year
- 401(k) with matching up to 4%
- Dollars for Doers, our charitable contribution and volunteer matching program
- Training and development: we offer a variety of opportunities to learn, whether it’s discussing a Ted Talk over lunch or taking a class on negotiation skills.
- Fitness reimbursement program of up to $50 per month
- Transit benefit program and free Divvy membership
- Free catered lunch every Friday!
- Work life balance. You’ll get PTO, and we expect you to take it! Tenure based system ranging from 15 to 24 days per year.
Looking to use your marketing talent to make a huge impact on a growing and dynamic business? Look no further. Meeting Tomorrow is looking for an absolute all star to join our team and drive our marketing efforts.
Meeting Tomorrow is a fast-growing event technology company with 80 employees and 2 dogs located in the Ravenswood corridor of Chicago. In our 15 years, we’ve averaged 25% growth YOY, largely achieved by internet marketing efforts. In 2018, we expect to grow sales from our digital marketing channel by 20%. We’re looking for an analytical, results-oriented and strategic digital marketer to help us achieve this growth.
You’ll work closely with our VP of Account Services, Marketing Director and CEO on digital marketing strategy, and you’ll lead the charge on executing on that strategy. You will be charged with creating a sophisticated lead optimization and conversion program to drive leads to our sales team. To do this, you’ll implement the right analytics systems to track and optimize the online customer experience.
Within 60 days, you’ll:
- Increase conversion optimization 10%
- Create lead a nurturing program through marketing automation based on data insights
- Develop a robust process for analyzing changes, relying on data insights and web and CRM analysis
Who you are:
- Proven track record of success driving leads to a B2B sales team through conversion optimization and analytics
- Data and analysis focused, you use data to drive strategy and ROI
- Scrappy. You can find your way around obstacles independently.
- Adaptable and dynamic.
- Leadership mentality. You can translate your skills and knowledge into actionable tasks and training for other Marketing team members.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment, with the ability to measure marketing tactics against revenue goals
What makes Meeting Tomorrow’s culture so special is the people, and we look for candidates who are a match for our company’s core values: commitment, kindness and humility. If those words describe you and you see yourself in the rest of this posting, you’re ready to apply!
- Your resume.
- A cover letter that explains why you’d be happy in this role and at Meeting Tomorrow, and why you’d be a good fit. Cover letters are an important way for us to get to know you and see what you’re all about, which we know can be hard to express in a resume alone.
- We want you to be happy in this role, so if you don’t see a fit for yourself, take a look at other positions we have open. Still don’t see anything? We’re growing and always looking for great people, so send us some more information about you and your interest in us.
Meeting Tomorrow is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about us: