Meeting Planning Resources
Being responsible for every aspect of planning a meeting or event can be stressful. So corporations often hire a professional meeting planner or meeting management service to help staff choose a venue, secure equipment, book speakers, write agendas, promote the event, and coordinate day-of activities. As a nationwide AV rental and services provider, Meeting Tomorrow is happy to offer the following resources for planning a professional meeting or event.
Planning a Meeting
Holding a Meeting
- How to Conduct a Meeting
- How to Run an Effective Meeting
- How to Chair a Successful Meeting
- How to Run a Town Hall Meeting
- How to Choose a Projector
- How to Choose a Projection Screen
- How to Connect a Laptop to a Projector
- How to Connect a Mac to a Projector
- How to Make Your Presentation Heard
Recording a Meeting
Other Related Articles
- How to Conduct a Safety Meeting
- How to Take Board Meeting Minutes
- iPads: An Event Planner's Secret Weapon
- 12 Must-Follow Twitter Users for #eventprofs
- Event Gamification Done Right
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse Meeting Tomorrow's complete Content Library and Blog for additional resources. Call 1-877-633-8866 to speak to a meeting management expert about nationwide meeting and event equipment rentals!
Get event technology news, trends and tips delivered straight to your inbox every month.