AV Tips & How-To's
Most meeting planners and attendees are not audio visual technology experts. Fortunately, the people at Meeting Tomorrow are! So we've compiled a list of how-to articles that answer some of the most common questions about AV.
Basic Audio Visual
- AV Dictionary: Glossary of AV Terms
- AV Basics: Mixers & Amplifiers
- Understanding Audio Visual Cabling
- AV 101 eBook: For Meeting Professionals and Event Planners
Using Audio Equipment
Using Visual Equipment
- How to Connect a Laptop to a Projector
- How to Connect a Mac to a Projector
- Where Should a Laptop Sit?
- Tips for Scanning Images & Documents
- Top 5 Touch Screen Applications
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Case Study: Getting More Out of Events with Interactive Technology
- Event Gamification Done Right
Choosing AV Equipment
- How to Choose a Projector
- How to Choose a Projection Screen
- How to Choose and Size Speakers
- BYO AV: You Don't Have to Use the Hotel's Audio Visual Company
Other Related Articles
- 6 Tips for Preventing AV Failures
- 8 Reasons to Consider Using an Outside AV Provider
- 9 Cool & Creative Ways to Use a Projector
- Questions AV Companies Should Ask
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse Meeting Tomorrow's Blog for additional resources. Or learn more about our AV production services. Call 1-877-633-8866 to speak to an audio visual expert about our nationwide AV rentals & services!
Get event technology news, trends and tips delivered straight to your inbox every month.