Getting more out of events with interactive technology
An association of meeting planners focused on the insurance and financial services industry helps members network and stay current on trends, news and ideas. They developed an event app and wanted to incorporate it into their latest conference easily.
Their attendees were able to:
- Use the association’s branded event app.
- Interact with presenters in real-time.
- Engage with other attendees during the conference.
- Use Evernote to streamline their note taking during the conference.
- Promote the conference through their social media channels in real-time.
What they needed
They needed interactive mobile technology to showcase their event app. They also needed a way to distribute the equipment in an orderly fashion and collect it after the event. They were too busy managing their event so they needed trained on-site support to assist them.
What we delivered
We custom branded 250 iPads for their annual conference. This included a background wallpaper specific to the event and their custom app. To handle their check-in / check-out needs we had technicians on-site using Square credit card readers linking attendees to iPads. The technicians also performed demos of the iPad making sure guests were comfortable and got the most out of the event.