Smartboard technology is a fast growing interactive tool used in schools as a new teaching technique. This state of the art electronic board does not replace chalk boards or white boards but enhances teaching tools. This is a new technology with new software and can be a little daunting for the beginner. Listed below is a resource page to help you get started and templates to download. There is also a blog page with teacher comments, the results of their experience with the smartboard, and even downloadable templates of their favorite lesson.
- Smart: Downloadable templates for grades k-3.
- Portaportal: A cool site with smartboard templates in all grades, mostly k-5
- Kidspiration: Great site with nice downloadable templates for k-2.
- Center School District: Templates for downloading.
- Smartboards in the Classroom: Nice templates for k-2 and more.
- Shadow Oaks Elementary: Smartboards templates.
- Educator’s Summer Symposium: A beginner’s guide to using Smartboard and templates to help get started.
- Oklahoma lessons: Agricultural templates.
- Smart technology sites: A list of sites featuring templates for downloading by grade.
- Eduscapes: Teaching kids the smartboard way!
- Garnet Valley School District: A listing of smartboard templates.
- Smartboard: Fifth grade language arts templates. Plus templates for all grades and subjects.
- ismartboards:: Listing of visual aids and smartboard templates.
- Technology Integrated: A huge listing of smartboard resources.
- Wichita public schools: Smartboard lessons.
- EduTech: tutorials for smartboards.
- Constructive Celebration!: Smartboard information and templates.
- Smartboard Lessons: A list of lessons using Smartboard.
- Curriki: An interactive meeting place where each teachers posts their comments AND the downloadable template! They even give examples of what works best for them!
- Ardsley Middle School: Smartboard game templates.
- Smartboard templates: Savable science smartboard lessons.
- Technology Standards: smartboard templates for 9-12th grade.
- National Library of Virtual Ideas: Templates for smartboard and interactive use.
- East Carter School: Resource templates for 9-12th grade.
- Jefferson County Schools: Interactive smartboard templates
- Smartboard: An all inclusive page to smartboard tutorials and templates.
- Grosse Point North High School: A video demonstration on the use of the smartboard and templates.
- Wright City School District: a list of downloadable smartboard templates.
- Kentucky School for the Deaf: smartboard templates for special needs classes.
- SmartEd Services: Special needs templates for the smartboard.
- Teq: A list of downloadable templates.
- Priory Woods School: An expansive list of templates. This is their top twenty list of most popular downloads.