The Magnetar Youth Investment Academy hosts a financial literacy program for high school students around the Chicagoland area. This program culminates in a one-day event called The Magnetar Academy Team Challenge, where they host a mock trading floor for 400 students at Soldier Field.
In previous years, Magnetar Academy worked with several different vendors for the computers and AV portions of the event. They switched to working with us due to the fact we could provide both the AV services and the computers they needed for this unique event, providing a streamlined planning process.
- Provided 159 iPads, 159 monitors, and 53 desktop computer pods
- Key component of success was testing all equipment in advance, bringing spare computers and iPads, and sending on-site representatives from MT for the event who were experts in the technology provided
- AV Solution included projectors, lighting, sound system, pipe and drape, and more
- Coordinated setup with 22 technicians and ran thousands of feet of cabling under secure runners to power the computer pods.
- Customized computers with specific software and settings
- HD video recording