The Financial Brand
The Financial Brand Forum is the banking world’s largest conference on digital growth strategies. Held in Las Vegas, it’s three days packed with big ideas, world-class-speakers, and networking with 3,000 senior executives.
The FBF team needed an experienced, full-service event production company that could manage the complexities of such a large conference. They were also looking for a team who could create a creative, impactful stage that would boost their overall production level. Our team was able to carefully plan every detail and adapt to changes at a moment’s notice to execute a seamless program.
- 1 in 5 attendees at Forum are C-level executives, and 3 in 5 are VP level or higher, making the event especially high stakes.
- Over 70+ speakers and panelists, including highly respected business leaders of Fortune 500 companies as well as celebrities including Magic Johnson, Frank Caliendo, Daymond John, and Ross Shafer.
- Many celebrity speakers had last-minute requests such as script cues, arriving close to stage time, and more. Luckily, our technicians have worked with high-profile speakers before, and expected there would be quick adapting needed. Their experience kept the show running seamlessly.
- General session included a front-of-house tech team, a full “video village” backstage, two cameras, and a jib (for shooting overhead shots.) Stage included large LED walls, projection screens, and delay screens for clear audience views.
- Fully produced General Sessions and 40+ breakout sessions.
- All GS sessions recorded and uploaded to client’s platform as on-demand content